Sunday, April 29, 2012

My body took a week off! :)

-0 pounds this week.

Which...I'm perfectly okay with.  I feel like my body needed an adjustment week from the 2 pounds from last week, and I did get a warning from Weight Watchers that I was losing too fast.

I didn't actually make it to water aerobics at all last week.  I got sick from one of the preschoolers I was subbing for, and then I've been killing myself working the past week and a half.  So I really haven't had the time or energy to do much anything else besides sleep and go to work.  Excuse?  Yeah.  But a damn good one considering I've worked a couple of doubles between the coffee shop and preschool this past week.

Justin paid for me to have a massage today.  :)  Not directly related to my weight loss, but its definitely going to make my body feel good.  And then maybe I'll be more willing to get up and do something after work tomorrow.  :)  I'm going to set a mini goal for myself this week of doing at least 2 days of Biggest Loser workouts with the Kinect.  Then next week I'll add another.  :)

And I've gotta stay out of the samples at work.  I've allowed myself to eat them as long as a counted them in my points, but I can never stop at just one.  So we're going back to no samples!  Stupid delicious pastries.  lol.

See you guys next week!

Current weight: 143 pounds
Less than hubby weight: 6 pounds
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 13 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment