Friday, June 8, 2012

10 day juice fast successfully completed!

I didn't quit!  yay!  ANDDDDD....

My first "real" breakfast this morning!

-5 pounds!  woot woot!

This morning I had 2 slices of tomato, half of a banana, and a small juice.  (I bought WAYYY too many strawberries, so I made a small strawberry carrot juice to try and use some of them up before they go bad.)

The tomatoes...greatest thing I've tasted in a long time...lol.  I've been super craving banana, since you can't juice them and all. 

I did go to Jamba Juice the other day when I was out and about running errands.  They now make all natural juices.  I got the orange/carrot/banana juice.  Not having to prep the oranges and clean up the mess afterwards was nice, but the juice wasn't actually that good....haha.  They juiced the carrots and oranges, and then blended in the bananas.  It was alright.  But my juice is better.  :)

With the fantastic weight loss from this week, I destroyed my zen sushi goal.  If Justin doesn't have to close tomorrow night, we'll be headed out to Haiku tomorrow night.  If not, we'll hit them up sometime next week.  I'm still chasing Justin though....lol.  I swear he's losing a pound every time I lose a pound!  I thought I had him this morning, since last time I checked he was 134.  But when I made him get on the scale, he also weighs 133.  Haha...whatever!  But I can say that I now weigh the SAME as my husband.  (The same husband that I outweighed by nearly 80 pounds when I married him.  yay!)

I just calculated my total weight loss number to put at the bottom of my blog, and my first reaction was, "ew, gross."  Haha, I'm still at a loss sometimes to how much extra weight I was carrying around with me in college, and how much that weight held me back.

OH!  And I think I finally had a positive break through with my body yesterday!  :)  Justin and I decided to go to the beach, and I was changing into my bathing suit.  I looked in the mirror, and my first thought was, "hey, I look pretty good in this."  It was like a fantastic "AH-HA" moment, and I felt SO good about myself.  :)  I know that seems insignificant to a lot of people, but its HUGE for me.  My bottoms were so stretched out since I've had them forever now, so I had to go to Wal-mart to get a new pair--the only ones they had were string bikinis, with the ties on the side.  I can't tell you the anxiety those bottoms have been causing me...lol.  So to finally feel good in them...  :)

My progress graph since I restarted Weight Watchers  :)

Current weight: 133 pounds
Zen sushi mini-goal: 0 pounds
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 3 pounds
Total weight loss: 91 pounds

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration. I need to lose 50 pounds to get back to what I was when I met Pablo. :(

    ReplyDelete