Monday, February 22, 2016

Numbers and such

I recently joined an accountability Facebook group with a couple of gals I went to high school with. Part of it is posting before photos and measurements as a way to track progress.

I won't lie, my first reaction to the photos and my numbers was uuggghhhhhhhhhh. I just had a baby (excuse, I know!) But it's okay!  I'm working on this, headed for change.  Skinnier days ahead!


Measurements (in inches): 
neck: 12.5 
bicep: 13.5 
bust: 39
natural waist: 36
hips: 44.5 
thigh: 23.5
calf: 15.5

I did the first workout in the 21 Day Fix workout plan tonight.  Holy shit, it's hard!  But I'm excited to see results.   The workout calendar for the program has me working out every night.  So I'm adjusting my goal for this week to stick to the calendar and not take a break.  Yay for ass-kicking!

♡Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment