Saturday, February 27, 2016

Working

I did five 21 Day Fix workouts in a row!!!
They're killer, and I've been doing more of the modified workouts than not, but work is work!

My weigh-in this morning yielded no difference from last week,  which was slightly disappointing, but definitely not the end of the world.  I'm not going to stress about it quite yet.  I'm still trying to figure out my sweet spot for amount of calories I should be consuming.

Googling around, it's says breastfeeding moms should be eating 1,500-1,800 calories a day, with most moms leaning toward the higher end.  I originally set my limit to 1,510/day, and quickly realized I'm hungry all the day time and was going over everyday by about 200 calories.  So I adjusted my limit to 1,700/day.  I want to lose weight and get into shape, but maintaining my milk supply is equally, if not more important at this point.

I checked my measurements, and my waist and thigh are both an inch smaller than a week ago!  Wooooooo.  (My bust was half an inch smaller, but that could have more to do with milk supply, so I'm not going to celebrate that....haha).

I'm feeling encouraged that I'm on the right track, even with nothing on the scale to show for it.  :D
See you next week!

Current weight: 191.4 lbs.
Weight to 10% goal: 15.9 lbs.

❤️Kayleen




No comments:

Post a Comment