Saturday, March 5, 2016

progress.

-1.4 pounds!  Wooooo!
It may have even been more, but I had 2 blue moons at Ale House last night ;)  Totally worth it though.  

Thanks FitBit!  :)
My 21 Day Fit workouts are probably going to morph into 30 Day workouts by the time I make it through the first round, but I'm okay with that.  Adalei had a bad day on Sunday, and by the time she got to bed, I was ready for bed.  Tuesday my lower back was really sore, so I took the day off.  I figured taking an extra break was better than injuring my back more.

Dinners have been a bit of a struggle for me lately.  Justin's work schedule changed again and he's working all nights right now.  If I don't have him to cook dinner for, then I don't really make dinner.  A bowl of cereal or something frozen I can throw into the oven is what I end up eating.  While these things aren't the highest in calories, they're not super great nutritionally either.  I need to get back into making crockpot recipes, that way I eat something more well-rounded, and then Justin has something to eat besides fish sticks when he gets off of work.  :)

Adalei and Justin are both napping right now, so its a perfect time to get my Lower Fix workout in.  See you next week!

Current weight: 190 lbs.
Weight to 10% goal: 14.5 lbs.

❤️ Kayleen




No comments:

Post a Comment