Saturday, March 19, 2016

Slow & Steady

-1.4 pounds!

I'll take it.  I'm really appreciating the consistency right now.  There's nothing worse than working hard all week and than not getting a reward on the scale.  I know, I know, the scale doesn't dictate my life.  (Except that it does.)

My Fitness Pal has really helped me keep my serving sizes and portions under control.  I've mostly been subscribing to the "everything in moderation" food plan, as long as I track it, portion it, and work out.  

My workouts went much better this week.  It probably helps that I'm on spring break and don't have to go to work.  :p  Didn't get to any of the doubles this week, but I'm going to shoot for them again next week, since my spring break is extra long this year.  yipeeeee.

I've decided to change my first benchmark goal.  Instead of using my standard 10% goal, I'm going to change it to my pre-pregnancy weight.  The numbers are basically the same, but getting my baby weight off is what restarted this journey for me.  After I get there, I definitely have more work to do.

Lastly, it's been approximately one month since I started, so I figured it's a good time to check in with measurements.  And yes, I've been working on my 21 Day Fix workout for a month too...lol.

I've never tracked measurements during any of my weight lots journeys, so I'm not sure what I should be expecting.  But any negative difference is positive to me!  :)


2/22/16
3/19/16
Difference
Neck
12.5 in.
 12.5 in.
 0 in.
Bicep
13.5 in.
 13.25 in.
 -0.25 in.
Bust
39 in.
 37.5 in.
 -1.50 in.
Natural Waist
36 in.
 34.5 in.
 -1.50 in.
Hips
44.5 in.
 44 in.
 -0.50 in.
Thigh
23.5 in.
 22 in.
 -1.50 in.
Calf
15.5 in.
 15 in.
 -0.50 in.

Current weight: 187 lbs.
Pre-pregnancy goal: 12 lbs. to go!

❤️ Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment