Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring break is nearly over. :/

-1 pound!

Sorry for the late post.  Yesterday was the democratic caucus here on Maui and I feel like that took up a majority of our day.  Then today was Easter and I went to 2 different friend's houses to celebrate with entirely too much ham.  :D

I was pretty relieved to see a negative on the scale this week.  My food choices weren't super great, and I skipped a few workouts as well.

yummmmmm!
I signed up to take a class over break, which was 2 days long.  Lunch was provided for us both days, which is nice since I'm paying $150 to attend.  Unfortunately, the provided lunch was a Hawaiian bento box.  Now let me preface this by saying that a bento box is fucking delicious.  They come in these super cute lunch tray style plates and come with a variety of different kinds of chicken, beef, fish, rice, and mac salad.  Notice how there was no mention of green salad, fruit, or vegetables?  Yeah, delicious, but entirely not conducive to dieting and portion control.  :p

I'm not sure if someone complained, but the second day's bento box came with green salad (drenched in dressing) and a side of pineapple.  Needed to balance out the teri beef and fried fish.  ;)  Anyways, I made the choice and ate the deliciously awful bento boxes.  And then didn't work out either day after my classes.  (Something about learning for 8 hours makes me super tired...hahahah.)

My newest Fitbit milestone!
It's okay though, new week, new opportunities, new goals.  Especially after the 2 different Easter dinners I've had today.  Oye!

Tomorrow is the last day of my spring break, which I'm finding to be entirely too depressing.  I'm really enjoying being a stay-at-home Mom.  And it's SO nice to be able to work out in the middle of the day while Adalei is napping.

I just have to keep looking forward.  Only 9 more weeks until summer vacation!  I'm SUPER excited to go home and visit family.  I'm hoping to at least be at my pre-pregnancy weight by then!

Current weight: 186 lbs.
Pre-pregnancy goal: 11 lbs. to go!

❤️ Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment