Sunday, April 3, 2016

Milestones.

-1.2 pounds!

Wooooo!  In the single digits for my first weight loss goal.  ANDDDD, I've officially lost 10 pounds since I've started this new journey.

This last week was rough.  Being back at work is rough.  The last quarter of school always feels so stressful.  It's like all of a sudden we've run out of time and I feel like I still have so much to teach my kids.  Throw in the big, scary mandated state test, IEP meetings, professional development days, trying to prep for La ʻOhana (May Day celebration), and having to plan La ʻOhana this year, and I feel like my head is going to fall off.

One perk that at least when I'm at school, I'm too busy to snack.  So at least there's that.  ;)

I got in a majority of my workouts this past week.  5 out of the 7 days.  I'm still using the 21 Day Fix workouts, because they're still freaking hard.  I'm using less of the modified moves, but still can't do a whole minute of some of the moves without pausing to breathe, fall over, etc.  :D  I think after this next round I may give T25 a try.  But I want to feel like I at least mildly conquered these workouts before I move on from them.  They're still not easy enough to not be effective.

I'm joining my sister-in-law's weight loss challenge this next week, so hopefully I can make some money doing what I'm already doing!  :D

See you next week!

Current weight: 184.8 lbs.
Pre-pregnancy goal: 9.8 lbs. to go!

❤️ Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment