Saturday, March 12, 2016

Spring break is almost here!

-1.6 pounds!

*whew*  My workouts were pretty sparse this week.  I only worked out 4 of the last 7 nights.  The level of tired I have felt the past week I didn't think was possible.

Tracy and I did walk on the same day I did one of my 21 Day workouts.  It was actually easier to do my workout video AFTER walking almost 2 miles.  Who knew exercise leads to more exercise?  ;)

My ah-ha moment for the week is that no one should ever eat Costco muffins.  I had a professional development day at school yesterday and of course we had snacks.  The Costco muffins on the back table were cut into fourths.  I grabbed a piece thinking, "80, maybe 100 calories?  I'll put it in my calorie app later."  Later that day when I looked up the nutritional content for a Poppyseed Muffin, I nearly fell off the bench.  I checked multiple websites, because a muffin can't possibly have 700 calories and 40 grams of fat in it.  But it's true!  Ick.  It made that 3 bites of muffin totally NOT worth it.

I've eaten out a couple of times in the past week, and that has always been a struggle for me.  I fret over making the right food choice, especially because choosing the salad isn't always the best choice.  Based on my results this week, I think I can say I did pretty good!  (I probably could've skipped the pistachio gelato, but you still gotta enjoy yourself, right?!)  Marlo swore it was the one made with the least sugar...haha.  :)

I only have 2 days of work next week and then I'm on spring break for a week and a half!  woooooo!  I'm going to use this time to focus on a couple of things:  I'm going to work on doing double workouts at least a couple of my spring break days.  (The 21 day fix program suggests you do it in your third week, if you can.)  For me, time is the real issue of doing double workouts.  But during break, I have no excuse!

I'm also going to work on getting my milk supply back up a bit.  It's definitely taken a dip since I started working out and restricting my calories.  Part of this is because I haven't been getting up in the middle of the night to pump, but even when I do set an alarm, I sleep through the damn thing!  We've also been slowly introducing solids to Adalei, so while she doesn't need quite as much milk from me, I'm not ready to stop nursing her either.  So I just need to give it a little more attention this next week.

See you next week my friends!

Current weight: 188.4 lbs.
Weight to 10% goal: 12.9 lbs.

❤️ Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment