Saturday, August 8, 2009

down down down down down.

-2.6 pounds! yay! Down to 208.

I can never figure out exactly what does it each week. We hardly had time to walk or work out this week, but I got a number. Last week we hardly walked, and nothing.
I'm not going to worry about it though, or obsess about it.
I just know that I stuck to my eating plan, and I didn't cheat on my points, so I know that eventually it will keep working. When I woke up, I was worrying that I had already hit a plateau...haha, I need to calm down.

Last night we went to hang out with friends, and I put on a pair of jeans that I bought small (I still don't know why I do that), and they fit SO well now. I love that. :)

Slowly but surely heading down to get below 200. I think Justin and I decided to set a goal again for next week, because I always seem to do better with prizes in mind...yes, I'm a little kid. So if I lose 3 pounds again, we're going to go see Funny People. Because I really want to see that, and what better way to motivate myself? :)

1 comment: