Saturday, August 15, 2009

success!

-2.2 pounds.

Didn't meet my goal, but its also because Justin and I have been sick as hell this past week. I was on antibiotics, and he's just been sneezy/coughy/gross...lol.
Needless to say, we only got out and walked once this week, because both of us were exhausted and gross feeling.

But I still got a number! Even if it's not 3 pounds, 2.2 is pretty damn close. :)
At first Justin said we could still go to the movies, but not the one I wanted, because I didn't meet my goal. But he was joking. We're bored, so we're still going to go to the movies.

The Wii Fit is telling me to slow down, that I should only lose 3 pounds every 2 weeks...Weight Watchers says you should only lose a pound a week, but I think they say that because they want you to pay them longer...haha. I'm being healthy, I'm eating every meal, not skipping any and hitting most of the major food groups every day (still having hard time getting 4 servings of veggies, but I'm trying!) So I'm okay with the weight loss that I'm having right now.
And I know from previous experience that you lose quicker in the beginning and then you start to slow down eventually.
It's cool. Everything's cool. And we're going to see Funny People. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment