Monday, August 24, 2009

WTF?

Okay, I almost didn't post this, but I feel it wouldn't be honest, and I'm over it now, but I was definitely upset last night.

I gained 3 pounds.
Good God, I nearly cried. How disappointing, right? Okay yeah, I ate a hamburger, and a piece of pizza, but 3 pounds?! How does that even happen?

But I'm over it now. It's a minor setback, not a failure or something to get depressed over. I'll shed it off this week, and be back on track to my goals next week.

I got my share of junk food that I had been craving, and don't need it again for a long time. I walked A LOT today, and I plan to walk at least one from, either to or from school everyday this week.

OH! and I signed up for a water aerobics class, and from the sounds of it, its going to kick my ass, which is AWESOME. Mondays we do a routine, and Wednesdays we'll do rounds of different activities, both in and out of the pool. When I first walked in, I panicked because all the girls in the class were skinny. But I took a deep breath and told myself that this class would put me one step closer to one day being skinny like them. :)

1 comment:

  1. You probably had a big poop in you.
    you should always deposit your waste before you do the weight in lol.

    ReplyDelete