Saturday, August 29, 2009

Okay, that's A LOT better! :)

Down to 204.1!

As for numbers, they're kind of confusing, because if those 3 pounds were indeed "real," that means I lost 4.6 pounds this last week, which is insane. haha.

But in terms of weight loss, I lost another 1.6 pounds this week, on top of losing that extra weight that I may or may not have gained. Like Josh pointed out, it could have just been a huge poop...lol.

The diet has been good though, I mostly back on track. I'm treating myself with small things, like eating out at Subway, so I'm still not going over on points, but still having a "treat."

Ooohhh, and last night, I finally pulled some recipes off of hungry-girl.com (great website, by the way), and I made shrimp egg rolls and vegetable fried rice. They were actually quite good, and 1 serving of rice was 4 points, and 2 egg rolls were 3 points. Awesome! :) And Justin really likes them too...he's actually eating the leftover egg rolls for breakfast right now. Haha.

I went to my water aerobics class on Wednesday, and let me tell you, that class is going to kick my ass, but in the best way ever. The workouts are so low resistant, but you can really feel yourself working as well. Doing crunches in the water is super hard, but doesn't hurt my neck or back like it does when I try to do them on the ground. Needless to say, I'm super stoked for the rest of the class, and also to be able to navigate the pool with those silly foot weights on. Its hilarious, because when you go out into the deep end, the weights want to float, so you end up flipping onto your back or your stomach. Haha, it's pretty hilarious. Not to mention all the girls in the class who don't want to get their hair wet....we were doing exercises and the water was really started to slosh around, and she literally screams "OH MY GOD MY HAIR IS GETTING SOAKED!" I laughed. We're in the pool....duhhh.. Haha.

Well, I feel were back heading in the right direction. Getting close to cracking that 200 mark.
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment