Friday, July 9, 2010

Are we there yet? :)

-1.6 lbs! woot woot!

As for my goals that I set for myself for this week, I got them done...mostly.  The extra exercise outside of soccer ended up being in soccer.  After our game was over on Tuesday night, the other team for the next game didn't show up, so I played a second game!  :)  It hurt so good.  Haha.
I didn't get a chance to have a second exercise day.  I did go swimming yesterday, but I was also drinking beer, so I feel like that kind of cancels it out.  Haha.
And I did lose at least 1.5 of my gained weight!  yay!

I'm definitely stepping back on the right path to get this going again.  I just need more time to exercise!  I work too much.  Haha.

I think I'll keep my goals the same for this week.  Lose another 1.5 pounds and really work on getting out and getting active again this week. 
If I wasn't working late all the time and Justin didn't have so much homework, we could walk again.  Maybe I'll have to make us anyways, even if its late.

Current weight: 173.9 lbs
Weight to lose until 155:  18.9 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment