Saturday, July 3, 2010

OYE.

+3.4 lbs.  OUCH.  But my fault.

I figured I had a little bit of a bounce back from going home and going to Lena's wedding.  But usually when I do some damage to myself, after a week or two its gone and I'm back on track.  But jeez, how  much weight did I gain after my vacation?  I probably should have stepped on a scale when I got back to know what I was dealing with. 

This is okay...well its not okay.  But its doable.  Its just a little bit of a set back that I can overcome and continue on my journey.  I'm still kind of shocked to be completely honest...every time I glance back up at that number at the top of this entry.  Being fat sucks sometimes.

I need to incorporate my own workout routine back into my life.  Soccer is okay, but there are too many people on our team, and its not nearly as good of a workout as I thought it would be.
I know I need exercise.  I have to choose it for myself though.  I have to decide its time to get up off my butt and run. 
That will be my goal for next week.  I'm going to exercise twice outside of what little exercise I get from soccer.  And see where that gets me.  Maybe Justin and I just need to start walking again.  That was where a majority of my success came from last summer.  From the huge amount of walking we did. 

Okay, so GOAL for next week: I will have exercised at least 2 days out of the week, and will have lost at least 1.5 pounds of this gained weight. 

Current weight: 175.5 lbs
Weight to lose until 155:  20.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment