Saturday, January 29, 2011

black magic

-3.1 pounds.

uuummmmmm....what?  Believe me, I was waiting for the scale to scream at me, SIKE!  Maybe having a cold and fever has positive weight loss effects? 

Haha, this week has been less than good for me.  Going into my birthday weekend, I only lost -0.2 pounds (sorry about the lack of post, my sister was here, it was my birthday, ect.) Then obviously birthday festivities happened, we drank a lot, I ate cake, the whole shebang.  I got my tattoo on Saturday, which made walking hard, let alone working out.  THEN, I got crazy sick.  So today, going to Zumba was the first day I've worked out since last Sunday when I attempted to do Pi-yo hungover.  (Can I just tell you, doing downward-standing dog when hungover is HARD.  haha.)

At first, Zumba was crazy hard this morning.  I was still tired, and I could feel a week's worth of not working out catching up with me.  Plus, I have no rhythm...lol.  I'll do Pi-yo tomorrow and then powerscuplt on Monday and Wednesday.  Definitely time to get back into the work out routine, especially now that I can wear shoes over my tattoo without it hurting. 

Current weight: 170.9
Weight to lose until next goal: 5.4 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment