Monday, January 17, 2011

nowhere is better than backwards

-0 this week.

This is totally okay.  I ate relatively well, but did not do my workouts with Bob the second half of the week.  Couple that with the fact that all the people in my house have been doing all week is watching football and drinking beer, and I can easily see why I didn't lose any weight this week.

I love beer, but sometimes I forget when cracking up the 3rd one in a night all the extra calories that I'm DRINKING.  One of my rules is to try to not drink my calories away.  I don't think many people realize that drinks that Starbucks, Jamba Juice, ect sell are like sitting down and eating lunch... and sometimes the calories counts are worse!  I've gotten so much better about not wasting my calories on liquids, but beer seems to be the only one that is still killing me again.  Looks like I have to go back to Budweiser 55.  :p

I missed Zumba on Saturday because I totally spaced the class and volunteered to work for someone whose family was visiting them.  But I did make it to Piyo yesterday, and it was AMAZING.  And HARD.  I've never had the tops of my shoulders be sore, but they most definitely are right now.  The class itself is upbeat, but totally relaxing at the same time because its yoga poses infused with pilates.  Its a lot of strength and core building, and we even did a bit of ab work out at the end before we all collasped on the floor.  I love the class, and I'll definitely be going every week.  A-mazing!  :)

We don't have class today, so no powersculpt.  But when I get off work, I'll be turning on the Biggest Loser and working through my soreness.  :)

Oh, and one last thing.  My little sister, Korey, is currently embarking on her own weight loss journey, and she lost 5 pounds last week!  I couldn't be more proud of her!  If you know her or see her, give her a high five for being amazing and working so hard.  She's definitely going to keep me on my toes!  :)

Current weight: 174.2
Weight to lose until next goal: 8.7 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment