Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thank you Bob!

-1.7 pounds!

I nearly fell off the wii fit this morning I was so excited. 

I worked really hard this week to try and eat better.  I did the Biggest Loser work out 3 times, and man, did my legs hurt.  I meant to do it yesterday, but Justin and Austin were watching football ALLLL DAYYY.  Haha.

My fitness classes start tomorrow.  Powersculpt on Mondays/Wednesday, Zumba on Saturday, and Piyo on Sunday.  Excited!  I don't think it will be possible for me to stay fat when I throw in a Biggest Loser work out into the mix. 

I know I've said this time and time again, that I'm excited, I've found my motivation again, ect. ect.  And I don't think each time I wasn't serious.  But I've got a feeling that this time will be like the first, when I started in June and lost that first 50.  Here's to the next 40!  :)

 I've always thought that smaller goals that are more attainable encourage me more, so I'm going to say my next goal is to lose 5% of my total weight.  Currently, that would be 8.7 pounds.  :)

Current weight: 174.2
Weight to lose until next goal: 8.7 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment