Friday, June 24, 2011

How much does a pint of blood weigh?

-1.3 lbs.

I'm a little worried this is not entirely accurate, because I donated blood on Thursday...haha, so if a little gain comes back next week, that will probably be why.  Buutttt, if I can maintain or even lose for next weekend, that would be sweet.  haha.

Anyways!  Justin and I went hiking up to Poo Poo point yesterday.  Absolutely gorgeous!  The point is a hang glider take off point, and you an see most of Issaquah and Bellevue from up there...amazing! 



Me at the first look out point


Together!  :)


The view from the top of the hang glider's point.  Most of Issquah.


Junie came along with us too, and really enjoyed herself!  :)

I did cardio kickboxing and summer ab sculpt on the TV on Tuesday.  That was good, I just wish I would've done it again this week.  And you can do the kickboxing routine with Kendra Wilkinson...haha random.

Also, I'm changing my next goal.  As I've talked about before, I've always outweighed by husband, and at some points in our relationship, by LOTS.  Soooo...you can imagine how excited I am to nearly be equal to him in weight.  So my next mini-goal countdown will be when I weigh less than him!  So last weigh-in he weight 155.2.  I currently weigh 162.9.  So I have 7.8 pounds to lose, and then I can officially weigh less than my hubby!  I'm pretty excited for his!

Current weight: 162.9
Weight loss to be less than the hubby: 7.8

No comments:

Post a Comment