Monday, June 20, 2011

voodoo donuts are kryptonite

-0.4 lbs. 
Not quite what I gained last week.  Lameeee.

My foot is feeling a lot better, so if it doesn't rain on Thursday, Justin and I are going to go hiking before the Sounders game, because we both have the day off!  Yay!

I'm going to go explore the work out options on demand right now, because I've got to get my ass in gear for me to make my goals this summer.  And I had a Voodoo donut when I was home this weekend...vegan means its healthier, right?  lol.

Oh!  And Justin and I are getting incredibly close to weighing the SAME.  Last time he checked, he weighs 155.  I only outweigh him by 9ish pounds!  Just thinking back to when we got married, I outweighed by almost 80 pounds.  I've lost a lot, he's gained a little, and we're nearly the same.  I'm excited to think that there could be a time where I actually weigh less than my husband!  :)

Current weight: 164.2
New 5% goal weight to lose: 7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment