Friday, June 3, 2011

2 weeks

So last week, after all my "yeah, lets get going with this again" post, I gained 0.4 lbs.  So instead of letting it get me down, Justin and I decided to go hiking instead! 

Justin googled a trail that was only 4 miles round trip and had a great lookout point in Issaquah.  We went, and 10 miles later, we found out that hiking websites can be incorrect, and we never actually found the lookout point.  (Poo Poo trail DOES NOT lead to Poo Poo Point, in case you were wondering....lol.)  But the hiking was amazing, and I was sore for days afterwards.

And it, combined with walking one other night in the week, led me to my weigh-in today, which was
-1.8 pounds!  :)  Yay!


Last night, Sarah and I made Mexican potstickers, which were freaking amazing, and Justin's whole family (minus TJ, who doesn't do Mexican...lol) loved them.  I'll post the recipe here when I'm not crunched for time, because now I have to head to work! They're from Hungry Girl's new 300 for 300 recipe book, which is pretty awesome.  :)

Current weight: 163.8
New 5% goal weight to lose: 6.8

1 comment:

  1. I love Poo Poo Point, you definitely have to try again! I think the trail you were looking for is the Chirico Trail, use these directions: http://bp2.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/364362

    ReplyDelete