Friday, November 13, 2009

Dining out

-2.2 pounds!

I'm proud, because I ate out 3 different times this week, which is, well, 3 more times than normal.

I had a munchies dog on Saturday night with Justin.  I wasn't going to get one, because I assumed they were super fatty, but when the guy brought the box out, they said "turkey franks" on them, so I gave into my desires for a delicious grilled hot dog with tasty onions on it.  Haha.

Then Justin and I went out to Fireside Grille for the first time on Tuesday night.  It was very delicious.  I got the teriyaki chicken with grilled vegetables and sticky rice.

Then on Wednesday I went to Lewiston with Jes, Stephen, and Chris.  We ended up eating at Applebee's, which is fine because they have the points right on the menu.  (Did I tell you how good the steak and portabello mushrooms is?  Butters took us there awhile back, and it hit the spot!)  Anyways, I got the steak again, but I did find myself picking at the massive nacho Chris ordered and the delicious boneless buffalo wings that were also on the table.  YUM!  Haha, but I didn't eat too much, and I still had a good week!

I'm always afraid when I end up eating out because no matter how hard I try to "be good," you never know what hidden oil or something else fatty the cook behind the counter added into your meal.  But dang the food was good!  :)

Well my family is here for the weekend (And I WILL be good!), so see you next week!

OH, and P.S.  In case you didn't see my facebook status earlier this week, I OFFICIALLY weigh less than my driver's license says I do.  This is probably the first time ever.  Haha.  My license says 195, by the way.  Woot woot!

Current weight: 189.8 lbs.
Weight until next goal: 14.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment