Friday, November 20, 2009

*shrugs*

-0.2 pounds.

I'm not sure what happened this week.  Well, I ate 2 cookies on Tuesday.  Maybe it was that.  hahah.
I went to water aerobics both days, and worked my ass off.  Maybe muscle building?  I'm honestly have no idea.

I'm worried about Thanksgiving, I'm not going to lie.  Hungry Girl just sent out her survival guide, and besides making all your own food, you just have to pick and choose, and have will power.  lol.  I think I am going to bake something "better" for desert though, so at least I have that.  We'll see.  I'm just excited for the holidays, and family.  I miss my family a lot.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
And since I usually weigh in on Friday, my next weigh in will be the day after Thanksgiving.  I decided that I'm still going to do it..that skipping a week because it has the potential to be bad is cheating.  And maybe I'll surprise myself!  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment