Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving couldn't take me down!

I know I said I would weigh yesterday, but I left Pullman without my wii fit, and we don't have a scale at my house.  So I had to wait until this morning.

But still, GREAT NEWS!
-1.8 pounds.

I did so good.  I didn't deprive myself (except for easy cheese, stayed AWAYYY from the easy cheese!), and just portioned out a half a cup or a cup of everything.  (I asked Ellen not to put butter in a little bowl of mashed potatoes, so I could still have mashed potatoes without worrying about how much butter was in them).  I had a piece of pumpkin, and just didn't eat the crust.  I was really proud of my self-control.  I did eat a lot of turkey, but that's alright, right?  :)

Have to work a long time today.  2-11. Crazy shoppers.  They definitely destroyed the store yesterday.  But I do get a lot of exercise at work...running up and down, get this shirt, get that shirt, fold those jeans.  :)  Its good for me.

Current weight: 187.8 lbs
Weight to lose in order to be 'overweight' and not 'obese': 12.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment