Friday, November 6, 2009

on the way down!

-2.4 pounds this morning!  woot woot!

The funny thing was I was standing on the wii fit, and told Justin not to look in case it was bad.  He laughed and asked if that would change the results.  Of course!

I was a little worried because I didn't go to water aerobics on Monday due to the last of my medication giving me horrible stomachaches.  I'm being lazy again because I'm at a point where I know what is "good" and "bad" and just eat the "good" stuff and in turn don't count points.  Need to get my calculator back out and glue it to my hand.

When I was brushing my teeth this morning, I was standing in front of the mirror nekkid and noticed that my "fat scars," as I labeled them earlier in this venture are starting to fade.  Obviously they're still there, but they're not as red, or gross looking.  The human body is great. :)

Have a great weekend!

Current weight: 192 lbs.
Weight until next goal: 17 lbs.

P.S. I just noticed that I'm closing in on my starting weight from the very FIRST time I did Weight Watchers, back in the 8th grade.  I started at 186.6 (don't ask me how I can remember that).  Its almost disappointing that at that time I was sure that I would never get fatter than that.  I feel like a lot of folks say that.  Oh well, I'm on the way down, and feeling good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment