Friday, May 25, 2012

Activity! yay!

-1 pound!

I rocked the activity this week.  On Sunday, Justin and I went paddle boarding.  AMAZING!  :)  (Justin doesn't know, but I am going to buy a paddle board off of craigslist in a couple of hours...yay!)  My arms were SO sore after paddling, my abs a little.  My paddle was too long for me, so I wasn't using my core as much as my forearms.  Either way, a great workout, and I had A LOT of fun.  :)

I hit up water aerobics on Wednesday, and then on Thursday, Justin and I went hiking!  It was a 5 mile round trip hike, and was supposed to be "moderate."  Haha, I feel like a combination of a lying website and the fact that Justin and I are out of hiking shape let the trail kick our ass.  Haha.  But it was awesome because a majority of the trail was in a woodsy area, and it felt like we were back in Washington!  :)  Then, on the way back down, the clouds started to blow away, and the beautiful coastline appeared.  It was fantastic!  :)

I didn't wake up in time for water aerobics today, so I guesssss I'll have to let Bob kick my ass instead.  Haha.

Oh!  And I'm going to start juicing this week.  I'm going to buy a cheap(er) juicer today (but it still has good reviews), and start on Tuesday.  I work a short shift on Tuesday (from 7-noon), and then I have Wednesday and Thursday off.  So when I'm weak and cranky and coffee detoxing, Justin is the only one that will have to deal with me.  I'm going to shoot for a 7 day juice cleanse, but I'm going to feel it out.  It might be 5 or it might be 10.  I'm really curious to see how this cleanse will affect my weight loss.  More so, I'm just excited to feel better!  And kicking the coffee habit will be nice as well, because I'll admit, its gotten kind of out of control lately.  Then I have to try and stay off of it!  That in itself will be the greater challenge.  :)

See you guys next week!

Current weight: 140 pounds
Zen sushi mini-goal: 3 pounds
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 10 pounds

1 comment: