Friday, May 18, 2012

I work out!

Down another pound! Yay!

I blogged right after my first biggest loser work out for the week, and I managed to work out again the next day. My body actually felt wayyyy better after the second work out.

I had planned on doing it again last night, but I was SO sore, I couldn't bring myself to it.  Lol. BUT, I will be leaving for water aerobics here shortly.  Which not only is great exercise, but I think it will help relieve some of the pain I'm feeling from all the sore muscles that haven't been worked in months.

I was flipping through pictures last night of myself, and was looking through the Kauai 2010 album.  Its so....I don't know what it is.  I remember being so proud of myself at that point, so proud of how much weight I had lost and how great I looked.  (And I had done a great job, I'm not belittling that at all).  But I look at those pictures, and I think, "Nope, still fat there."  And I honestly don't know if that reaction is healthy, or if its just more proof that I need to focus more on loving myself, no matter what I look like.  Do psychologists have to take a "Psych 452- The psychology of weight loss?"  Because I feel like I could sure use the help some days.  :)

Justin lost another pound last week.  He now weighs 135.  I told him if he keeps losing weight with me, we're going to weigh the same when I get to my goal weight, not the next mini-goal I set for myself.  What a putz....lol.  But I did change the name of my mini-goal, because I felt like I was lying every time I updated it.

Have you guys heard of this juicing phenomenon?  My mom, aunt, and BFF told me about it when I was home for Andrew's wedding.  There's a movie that goes with it, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead."  Justin and I have been meaning to watch the movie, but we haven't yet.  One of my good friends has been doing it for 4 days now and has lost 13 pounds!  WOW!  When he told me that, I thought maybe I should give it a try.  I was just struggling with only drinking my food for a week.  But I think if I really put my mind to it, I could.  But Justin can't do it with me...lol.  I think I'll attempt to watch the movie sometime this week, and see after that!

Well I gotta run, or I'm going to be late for my date with the Kihei senior citizens!  :)

Current weight: 141 pounds
Zen sushi mini-goal: 4 pounds
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 11 pounds

2 comments:

  1. I want to juice but I am still breastfeeding my little guy and probably will be for another year. I don't think it would be that healthy to do because of that. :( One day I will though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's this whole juicing thing about?

    ReplyDelete