Friday, May 4, 2012

Another small milestone.

Yay!  I lost another pound this week, putting me at a total of 10 pounds lost since I rededicated my life to Weight Watchers.  :)

The sad news is that I completely failed my goal of doing any Biggest Loser workouts.  I didn't do any.  Ouch. 

But I did make Justin do an epic walk with me the other night, walking the length of two of the beaches near our apartment.  The Kamaole beaches are pretty, especially in the early evening.  :)

This week I've been working really hard to eat lots of raw fruits and vegetables.  I've discovered that cutting up a tomato and eating it with some salt sprinkled on top is the most amazing snack in the entire world.  In fact, for dinner the other night I had a sliced tomato, grapes, and a pita with guacamole smeared on it.  :)

I've been trying to also be more aware of food cravings when I get them, and then working to fight them off in a more proactive manner.  I know for a fact that closing the Coffee Bean is a huge trigger for me, because we're always INSANELY slow and there is always delicious food there.  After an hour of standing in the front with nothing to do, I really start craving blueberry scones and lemon crunch bars....uggghhhh.  Haha.  But I'm working on it.  And try to satiate those cravings with fruit.  Or chocolate fiber bars also seem to do the trick.  :)

This next week, I will make a bigger attempt to work out.  Because the scheduling at work has been so crazy, the next available day I can take off is Sunday the 20th.  But Justin and I have a paddle board date that day.  :)  I can't wait, even though I feel like I'm going to epically fail at it.  But I figured the more I fall off the board, the more engaged my abs will be.  :)

I've also been collecting recipes off of pinterest, so I'm hoping I'll have a moment this week to bake something delicious.  I keep coming back to these these breakfast cookies. Weight Watchers has a recipe builder so I can calculate the points of a whole recipe, and then portion it out.  Its really helpful when trying to make a recipe less overall points.  :)

Oh, and Justin lost another pound, but I'm not adjusting my goal again.  I told him if he loses anymore weight, I'm going to slap him.  lol.

Current weight: 142 pounds
Less than hubby weight: 5 pounds
Weight to lose to meet final goal: 12 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment