Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bob!

Attempted to go to water aerobics this morning, but apparently the high school had taken over the pool.  There were no senior citizens for me to exercise with.  :(

So I came home, and FINALLY turned on the Biggest Loser.  The last time I had used that thing, I weighed 170 pounds.  Oye!  So of course the game flipped out when I told it I only weighed 142 now...haha.  I obviously won the weigh-in for the week with a 16% percentage weight loss....lol.

I'm glad I turned Bob back on though, because I forgot how much I missed him!  I did 30 minutes of Circuit training, and 15 minutes of Yoga.  And....ouch.  I'm already hurting.  Bob really likes lunges, and I do not.  lol.  I did have to change a few of the moves, because I assume my downstairs neighbors would not appreciate me doing jumping jacks--so I did standing jack lunges instead.  owwwwww!  :)

We've eaten out quite a few times this week, so I'm a little worried about the weigh-in on Friday, but either way, it will be a good week because I finally got my work-out back!  :)

See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment