Friday, July 31, 2009

Easy Curves is Justin's favorite commercial. lol.

Sometimes I wish you could choose where you weight is shed from. I know you can't, but it would be great if my breasts would stop deflating and my thighs would instead. Haha. I guess beggers can't be choosers. But every time this commercial comes on, I've seriously considered purchasing one. I'm just put off that the bar is only 9.99 and then the shopping is 12.99. That doesn't make sense! But I did some google searches, and apparently they work. A bunch of different women attest to it, included older women who say gravity has taken a toll on their breasts, as well as women who have breast fed. Maybe when I get paid again... :)



And this one is just freakin' hilarious. Essentially the same thing, but more provocative...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment