Saturday, July 25, 2009

Harry Potter HERE I COME!

Stepped on the scale this morning, and it saidddd....

-3.3 pounds.

YAY!!! I was so excited I started jumping around and laughing. And its not even because yeah, now I get to do see Harry Potter today, but its because I'm still on a role and lost 3 more pounds.

I've decided to set specific goals for myself. The first was to lose 10 pounds, which now I have!

The next, kind of like what they do in Weight Watchers, is to lose 10% of your starting weight, which for me would be 22.1 pounds. That's the next goal, and I'm already nearly half way there.

After that, the next big goal is to get to 175, because that would officially (according to the BMI), put me as an "overweight" individual and not an "obese" one. Obviously I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but it's nice to have goals set ahead of time, so I have something to look forward too.

Justin and I were just discussing how I've been steadily losing weight by doing the points and walking every night, but what would happen if I actually started really working out? I get out of class at noon, and Justin works until 4 or 5, leaving me with nothing really to do. So maybe I'll go work out for an hour or 2 after I get out of class to take up some of my time. I think its a great idea. :)

The soccer game is on now, and its usually about 2 hours, and then we're going to see Harry Potter today! Because I lost 3 pounds! WOO!

1 comment:

  1. I Support you Kleeeeeeeeen!
    as another person who's unhappy at where they have moved on the BMI i know how awesome it feels to loose even a single pound. i just suck at it because i have no will power to not eat bad food. and also to work out beyond my usual day to day.

    you should try cycling! its low impact and burns a shit ton of calories. riding a bike for an hour burns just as many calories as running your ass off for an hour, but unlike running for an hour straight... cycling is actually possible!!! lol.

    i lost like 14 lbs in a week and a half by cycling like 20-60 miles every other day. and by eating like 1000 calories a day.

    i was super excited but i lost my motivation somehow. idk.

    anywho.... good luck with your goals. nobody necessarily wants to see a skinny kayleen. we all just want to see a happy kayleen. :)

    ReplyDelete