Thursday, July 23, 2009

exciting!

So, back when Justin and I decided to get married (about a week before the day, haha), I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find an inexpensive used dress when I got home to Vancouver, so just in case, I ordered a cute white sundress off ebay so as least I had something to wear in case I didn't find a real wedding dress. (which I did, thank god, but not the point).

Anyway, the dress I purchased was from Torrid, and was a size 16. When I went to put it on, it didn't fit. It was a pretty depressing moment for me that I was now a Torrid 18. I had meant to take the dress to Spanky's and consign it, but for some reason I forgot it both times I went there when I was home for the summer, so it ended up coming with and has hung in the closet since.

This morning, when I went to get dressed, I decided to put it on for the hell of it, AND IT FITS.

Just figured I'd share that little nugget of excitement that I had this morning. :)

2 comments:

  1. I read a thing today saying that women who eat two eggs for breakfast in the morning lose a significant amount of weigh more than women who don't, in the course of a year. I know egg yolks are supposed to be terrible for calories or something like that, but still, just some, erm, food for thought I guess, if you'll excuse the pun. -Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and peanuts are supposed to be good to toss in with things because they boost your metabolism and make you feel more full, or something like that. I dunno, I was reading whatever magazine at the doctor's today.

    ReplyDelete