Saturday, July 4, 2009

negative!

Down 2.2 pounds.

I now weigh 216.5. It's nice. I was hoping that number would be a little bigger, but then again, that's just me being impatient. I'm really proud of myself, and I am excited to see more results.

I'm giving myself mini-goals, that kind of coincide with the weight watchers points. Right now, I eat 31 points a day based on my weight. My next goal is to get to 200, because that's when I drop down in number of points per day I get to eat.

I can't help but wonder if my the negative number would have been bigger this morning if I hadn't gone out last night. Its not a big deal, because I had a great time, but I really have no idea how many calories are in a sex on the beach. *shrugs* I haven't drank since I started, and haven't been out with anyone, so it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment