Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 1 (for reals, hah.)

When I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, my whole body hurt. But surprisingly, other than some tightness in my shoulder blades and arms, I'm really not too sore, which is awesome.

Justin and I went for lunch, and I had a chicken burger and some broccoli soup. I feel like the soup wasn't the greatest choice, but it sounded good. I really wanted a salmon burger, but they were out. I have discovered that I love salmon. =]

I think I will do wii fit in an hour or so (I discovered that both the wii motes were dead when I tried to do it just a little bit ago.) But after that, I'll post my starting weight that it tells me, and that from here on I will weigh myself once a week every monday, and hopefull start to see everything happen as I want it to.

I was reading an article on how starting a weight loss blog (I guess lots of people do these), and they said I should write my "fat story." Hah. Maybe later. =]

I'm going to call Justin and see if we can go to Moscow tonight so I can buy better running shoes and a new sports bra. Seriously, I have the same one from when I was a small C, and now I'm a DD. It's VERY uncomfortable, and time for a new one. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment