Monday, January 26, 2009

Not a good week.

Only -0.2 pounds. Hah.

Just, didn't really go well. I only got to work out twice, and even those weren't fantastic work outs.

And then on Saturday (my birthday), my family, Justin, and I got in a car accident in Moscow. Nothing too serious, but still scary as shit and has left me sore as hell. Essentially a car slid on the ice, and right out into the middle of the highway, and we t-boned her. It was horrific. Have taken a couple of muscle relaxants and A LOT of ibuprofen because I seem to have had a headache since the crash.

Tomorrow night I'll go work out again and get back on my daily routine.
It was a bad week. I recognize this, and I'm not dwelling on it. Moving on, and getting back on track.

Something exciting: I went with Kim to her Dine with the Dietian program tonight, and she told us we can go online and find out exactly how many calories, fat, ect are in all the foods in Southside. I feel like that will make this a hell of a lot easier for me, and won't leave me guessing, which I feel like I've been doing a lot. This will definitely help.

Here's to a week of good eating, and lots of exercise. (And hopefully a massage to help out my poor body, when my dad gets all the insurance information sorted out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment