Monday, January 19, 2009

Break

This weekend was insane. I worked 12 hours Saturday and Sunday. I didn't get to work out either days, because I had to work ALL day Saturday, and Sunday, I just didn't feel good. But after my floor meeting tonight, Justin, Brian and I are hitting the gym again. A little bit of a break, but not enough to really throw off my schedule or anything.

When I get off my desk shift, I'm going to weigh myself, and we shall see if I've lost any weight. This was only my first week, so I'm going to be okay if nothing extraordinary happened. It was a lot of trial and error with different foods, and that's okay too. This is a long journey for me, and I know that. I'm prepared. =] But I would seriously be okay with 2 pounds. It would mean my body is working. =]

Now I just need to work on remembering to take my vitamin. I'm supposed to take it after a meal, so I just need to start taking it with me.

I'll post more later! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment