Friday, January 16, 2009

working.

Successfully worked out for the third time last night, but not for as long as I would've like, because I had to be on duty at 7. Thanks to Alyssa to holding the phone for me for 15 minutes so I could walk back from the REC and get food. =]
I had a salmon salad and some Thai shrimp last night. It was delicious. I wasn't sure how great shrimp was for you, but I used my weight watchers book just to get a general idea, and they're pretty good, depending on how their cooked. And I don't really have any idea of how the dining center cooked them, but I figured a handful of them wouldn't hurt. And man, they were good. =]

Last night when I went on my first set of rounds, I did them backwards. Usually, you start on the 12th floor, and go down through each of the floors, but to get more exercise, I started at the first floor and went up. =] I wish I would've done it for the second set too, but I was freakin' tired, it was midnight, and I had to be up at 7 to get ready and open the desk.

Other than that, nothing really new to report. Excited for my birthday, and mine and Justin's two year anniversary! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment